Friday 6 September 2013

YOU ARE ONE IN THE CROWD


You were one in the crowd,
drawn inexplicably at first glance,
I fell into an exotic trance
what a surge of emotions at a gush??
I did guess it was a crush
chills run down my spine,
when you just ask if I am doing fine
your care was such an embrace,
I felt it a mighty grace
when I dared and said "I love you",
I tried to hear you say me too
but you made a sarcastic cough, 
and took your mask off
I fathom you weren't worth me,
how handsome you may be
you "are" one in the crowd.

14 comments:

  1. wow.. this is so awesome.. :) this poem touches me.. i felt like u read my mind... keep doing this.. hope u keep up :) all de best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwstrucking too good raaji.....no words to describe,simply superb,gud job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its justt awesum :)lovd d most... :)keep it up..seriously,w8ng 4 ua further posts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....!!!...... :D :D ....This is PROFESSIONAL.....!!! Raji...No words to describe.....Marvelous....:D .... Just keep the good thing going...!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear.. i dont knw u.. my cousin has forwarded this link... its awesome lines.. expressing feeling through silent words ..hai jaruri ... keep writing.. best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL...N GOOD ONE MY DEAR DEEVI :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i liked it.hope u do all the best of u for other ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soulful and a brilliant start..:-):-)
    all the best for your further works..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..............
    it is just awesome

    ReplyDelete