Friday 6 June 2014

Hearts for lease ??


I considered it to be a rocking day,
for I have met a Fay
Knowing character is dregs,
when attracted to  her face and rigs
I thought she is one for my life,
Who stands for me even in strife
I feel, without her my soul,
is never alive  and whole
I imagined myself in heaven,
Though chummed by the demon
I came to know my luck,
When I became a lame duck
Celebrating the break-up party,
I try for another lottery
What a silly thing love is ??
When hearts are put for lease


9 comments:

  1. woww raji....nyc rhyming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is not your mark , expecting more from u

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sai kumar : Though we read many poignant articles a few touch our heart and a few many not.It depends on how we imagine or correlate it to our life.This may not be the best,but it's something someone else can correlate to their life.Any way I am happy you did express your opinion.Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for your feed back and thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete