Monday 25 May 2015

With Bounty Love!


“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
                                                                                                                        -A.A.Milne

I can’t find words that rhyme,to write about you,
I can't find words that express moments that flew
Started with a formal smile in the class room,
Our friendship glorified breaking the gloom
Thanks for the care you have for me,
How stupid and weird I may be
Happy to have four years without strife,
Hope this will be same all our life
Along with our infectious giggles,
And the most unproductive niggles
Though we fight and hate
In you I will always have faith
As a friend you were always there,
To guide me with love and care
And what may come I will always stand up for you
And that's what BEST friends do :) 


4 comments: